Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My idea of the perfect career

My idea of the perfect career is in psychology. I’m going to become a psychologists or a counselor, a doctor for mental health problems, for three reasons.First,I’m enthusiastic by psychology an the scientific study of mental processes and behavior.Second,I enjoy helping people and solve their problems, especially teenager. Psychologists attempt to understand the role of these functions in individual and social behavior, while also exploring the underlying physiological and neurological processes.Third,I love to do research. Research involves study such phenomena as perception,cognition,emotion,personality,behavior,and interpersonal relationships. My research can give me knowledge about various spheres of human activity,including issues related to daily life and the treatment of mental health problems.Psychology subject is very difficulty and going to take many long,hard years.However,I’m sure that I’m really ready for this challenge and must face it.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

The level of language you use in this post is different than in the one that follows. Why?